Monday, February 11, 2013

Falklands Playlist

I was working on my thesis this weekend and dusted off my Falklands playlist from last summer, so I thought I'd share it. For one reason or another, these songs remind me of the Falklands. Some of them I still hear on the radio fairly often and they always make me smile. I never hear the Wurzels played anywhere. A few of these were on heavy rotation pretty much everywhere last summer. Still - I'm amazed that I didn't hear Gangham Style until October.

Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Poison - Alice Cooper
Bruises - Chairlift
Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
Shake It Out - Florence + the Machine
 We Are Young - Fun. feat. Janelle Monae
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
          Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye feat. Kimbra
And I Remember Every Kiss - Jens Lekman
Part of Me - Katy Perry
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Back In Control - Sabaton
Girls With Boyfriends - the Extraordinaires
Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - Steve Harley
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Not Fair - Lily Allen
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
The Magic Position - Patrick Wolf
She's So Lovely - Scouting for Girls
Or Something - Speechwriters LLC
Where Have You Been - Rihanna
Combine Harvester - The Wurzels

No comments:

Post a Comment